April 13, 2011

"Wake the Fuck Up."

Kyle Cease sent this call-to-arms out for anyone who is feeling stuck or dis-empowered by the state of the world right now, whether that be the US turmoil or the Canadian electorate apathy or the tragic disharmony around the world.  I was lucky enough to have him send it to me. Please watch this. It is beautiful.




And this is a beautiful reponse video from a man who is having the exact reaction that I hope everyone is having after watching that:



I will now assume the "get off the internet" message was especially directed at me and shut this down for a while.

Loves, Guys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jesus, that kid made me cry.
J

Bee said...

Beautiful, non?
I just had to post it.
It made my entire day to see this.

Anonymous said...

I love that someone voted this "annoying".
You get shit on when you aren't serious enough and then you get an annoying vote when you post some interesting material.
You can't win!

Bee said...

Yes. As expected, that was my friend Shawn. It is not an unusual opinion for him.