July 9, 2011

I Have a Google+ Profile.

I know.
I know.
I know.



What the hell am I going to do with yet ANOTHER social networking account?
But this may replace my Facebook account eventually. At least, that is the plan.
The problem is that a social networking site is only as good as your social circle, and, as it stands now, I have three friends.  THREE.

https://plus.google.com/117251854746243857516/posts

If you have a Google+ account for the love of God connect with me because this is just the saddest wee profile. I don't know if they have even opened up the network to the general public yet, but it is seriously lacking familiar people. I just stole tweets of mine & facebook info and slapped this together.
Now it is just sitting there embarrassing itself. Showing the world how unpopular I am.

https://twitter.com/#!/Arbitral

This may be the wave of the networking future if Google follows through with their intentions (imagine showing different profile versions to people of differing relationship status!) and nothing snags too badly, so I am hoping for the best. In the meantime, please be my Google+ friend.  I will make you pancakes and everything.

No comments: